Added on 15 March 2017 TheSloaney Cheltenham Races , The British Summer Social Season , The Season , What to wear to Cheltenham , What to wear to Cheltenham Gold Cup , What to wear to Cheltenham Races in March
What to wear to Cheltenham races in March
We have picked some of our favourite pieces to act as style inspiration when planning what to wear to Cheltenham races in March, most importantly, Cheltenham Gold Cup day...
The Cheltenham Festival is in full swing. When racing takes place in March, it can be tricky to decide what to wear. Although we are currently experiencing a relatively dry spell, you should be prepared for all weather conditions. You never know what the elements have in store when you are planning what to wear to Cheltenham races in March. You need to be warm and prepared for wintery showers, but fingers crossed that the sun will make an appearance.
Gold Cup day is the highlight for many. With this in mind we have selected some of our favourite style picks when considering what to wear for the Cheltenham Gold Cup. The Jockey Club state that there is no dress code for Cheltenham races. That said, this event is all about tweeds and smart winter attire. Here are some of our favourites:
- We love this Balmain tweed jacket, which features gold buttons and gold detailing to help you stand out from the crowd. It will work well with smart trousers or a winter dress…
- How fabulous is this Holland Cooper Chelsea Coat? It is perfect for those wanting to make a sophisticated style statement when planning what to wear to Cheltenham races for the March meet…
- Although it is still winter, we are enjoying glimpses of spring. If the sun shines, why not wear a bright coat to help lift spirits. This Ted Baker Oriental Jacket is smart and almost summery!
- L.K. Bennett is a great place to shop for a fitted dress if you are planning to enjoy the hospitality that is available on Cheltenham Gold Cup Day. You can add a stylish trilby or winter fascinator to this basic Elize Midi Dress…
- Talking of hats… look no further than our favourite hat shop, The Hat Club for your Cheltenham Gold Cup Day head wear. They have an incredible collection, including this Gina Foster piece that features pheasant feathers.
Plan your British Summer Social Season with our guide to The Season.
Heading to Cheltenham Festival 2018, read our style guide for the #ColourMeMarch Ladies Day theme