Château Cordeillan-Bages offers Bordeaux Wine Harvest Package
From now until the 15th of October, Château Cordeillan-Bages, which is part of Relais & Châteaux, is opening its doors to all wine aficionados for the harvest season.
To the Harvest gives guests the fantastic opportunity to go behind the scenes and experience the 2014 grape harvest.
Château Cordeillan-Bages is situated in Pauillac and this package also offers the perfect occasion to enjoy two Michelin-starred chef Jean-Luc Rocha’s culinary classics.
The menu has been reinterpreted for the season with staples such as the caviar of Aquitaine, oysters, the fois gras from Les Landes with fresh figs as well as a seasonal red fruit dessert inspired by artist Pierre Alechinsky’s work, ‘Octave,’ exposed at Château Lynch-Bages.
The To the Harvest package includes the following highlights:
- A special ‘culinary welcome’ of fluted chocolate and half a bottle of Château Cordeillan-Bages
- Two nights in a superior room with buffet breakfast
- A three-course menu (starter, main, dessert) at two Michelin-starred restaurant Cordeillan-Bages
- The discovery of a Pauillac grand cru, Château Lynch-Bages, along with the Pierre Alechinsky exhibit
- A 2h30 wine tasting course, The Art of Wine Blending
- A half-day on bicycle riding to discover the vineyard and meet grape pickers (based on availabilities and date of harvest)
£180 per night per person based on two people sharing for a minimum of two nights. More information can be found at: www.cordeillanbages.com