The Sloaney Christmas Gift Guide 2017
The festive season is approaching and here is our Christmas Gift Guide for those wanting to make a start on present shopping. Keep checking back as we will be adding new ideas throughout November and December…
- Luxury accessory brand, Wild and Woolly, has recently unveiled it’s newest statement pieces, including pastel shearling phone cases.
- You can’t go wrong with Jo Malone. Stepping away from the traditional Christmas colours this year Jo Malone have teamed up with British fashion designer Jonathan Saunders. Bold Bright and Bursting with Colour you can be sure a Jo Malone London gift will stand out under the Tree this Christmas! The New collection includes Limited Edition Green Almond and Redcurrant, Pine & Eucalyptus, Orange Bitters, Frosted Cherry and Clove and Myrrh and Tonka. We went to the Jo Malone Christmas Preview earlier in the year about you can read more here.
- Inspired by Karl Lagerfeld’s love of Art Deco style, these glamorous earrings are part of an exclusive, limited edition jewellery collection. Each pair has been produced in very small quantities and is engraved on the back with its batch number and Karl Lagerfeld’s signature. They can be bought online for £219.
- The V-Muse Stainless Steel Watch is powered by a quartz movement and fitted with a distinctive stainless steel link bracelet. It is available from Selfridges and costs £860.
- We are big fans of Liz Earle at The Sloaney. At their Christmas preview we admired some gorgeous gift sets but also adore the best-selling Cleanse and Polish, which is a treat for any lady. Pop in to the flagship store on Duke of York Square in Chelsea, London to see the whole collection.
- Personalisation was a focal point of the Molton Brown Christmas event and the Elderflower shower gel is gorgeous. It is important to note for our Christmas Gift Guide that gift wrapping services will be available in store this year in bespoke colours of bitter chocolate, holly green and scarlet.
- For Beauty lovers or those just wanting a great night of sleep the new Hairburst Mulberry Silk Pillow Case is just what you need this Christmas. Made from the finest quality silk, it is luxurious and breathable. The natural properties of silk, including its smooth surface help to reduce friction on your hair which often causes damage, like split ends, and helps to maintain moisture, leaving you with silky soft, hair. Not only does it benefit your hair, it is also great for your skin, maintaining moisture, preventing sleep creases from uncomfortable sleeping positions, reducing puffiness leaving your skin radiant and revitalised. So whether your jet-setting this festive period and can’t bear the airline’s scratchy pillows or just want to wake up looking like rapunzel make sure you add Hairburst’s Mulberry Silk Pillow case to your gift list! The Hairburst Mulberry Silk Pillow costs £34.99 is available now from www.hairburst.com
- Stepping away from beauty, we love cheese at Christmas. Paxton & Whitfield’s Seasonal Collection contains five delicious cheeses that give you the classic selection of a soft cheese, a hard cheese, a blue cheese, a goat’s cheese and then something just a little bit different – in this case a Mont d’Or.
- Our Christmas Gift Guide wouldn’t be complete without some travel inspiration. While sun or snow breaks are nice, sometimes it is a treat to enjoy a high-end British property. We recently visited Bovey Castle and a winter weekend away at this luxurious five star hotel in the West Country would be a lovely present for anyone.
- If you have a baby or need to shop for baby gifts, we thoroughly recommend taking a look at Blade and Rose. This brand has a fantastic selection of clothing from colourful leggings to playful hats. It is excellent value for money too.
- For slightly older children, we came across a toy Range Rover at the Selfridges Christmas preview event earlier this summer!
- For champagne fans, the Wolseley and Pommery have come together to produce a fantastic gift. A bottle of Brut Royal NV sits inside a bespoke gift box inspired by the detailing of The Wolseley’s iconic marble floor and each flute is made by hand using traditional glass blowing techniques, delicately engraved with The Wolseley monogram on the base.
STAY TUNED FOR MORE GIFTS COMING SOON