Gaucho Charlotte Street to open its doors and showcase a brand new look
Gaucho is introducing a new vibe. The first big reveal for the direction of the popular restaurant brand comes when the doors open to Gaucho Charlotte Street next week. The original site on Charlotte Street will open on the 9th of December and it will include a host of new features, innovative approaches and design aesthetic.
The 128-cover restaurant will include:
- A Beef Bar: A four-seater counter bringing the theatre of the kitchens to guests – showcasing a more intimate experience with the chef running through tartare, carpaccio and a variety of specials and new dishes
- Destination cocktails: two elegant bars with exceptional drinks lists that are a new Fitzrovia drink-spot whether for a quick cocktail or to settle in with bar food
- World and Argentine wine: A selection of prestige Argentinian wines on tap, significantly reducing the CO2 emissions associated with wine transport. Fully-recyclable packaging in partnership with First Mile and smarter low-waste serving solutions reduce Gaucho’s ecological footprint, while still offering the largest selection of Argentinian wines outside the country.
- Cinema screen: a cutting edge projector and screening setup will show regular film nights for the Gaucho Film Club throughout the year – a dining and drinking experience where you eat and drink what you see on the screen, starting with festive hits Love Actually and Nightmare Before Christmas ticketed dinners in December
- Private dining – a beautiful lower ground floor private dining room with a striking banquette style seating area with ochre surroundings, uniquely commissioned artwork and photography and a tri fold entrance opening out on to the bar floor allowing a larger space and screening area with the cinema screen, perfect for entertaining and events